For most homeowners, thinking of installing panels may seem like a very huge effort. Although yes, the installation can be a little expensive, the savings it gives you in the long run are guaranteed to summarize a great figure. Here is a guide to help you with the installation of solar panels.
1. Have your home evaluated by a professional. This will give you an idea of how much the whole project would cost you. ACS provides solar design and drafting services to the world well-known solar installers. We understand your jurisdiction, standard and permit requirements along with NEC regulatory and building code requirements for each city and county of each State.
2. Study the recommendations provided to you by the assessment team. Find out how these could help you improve energy efficiency in your home.
3. Opt for energy-saving devices. You can buy energy saving feeding bars as well as thermostat timers. These devices will guarantee that you maximize the use of solar panels. The installation of the panels without observing energy efficiency will simply be a waste of money.
4. Get licenses. Proceed with solar installation only after you have secured all necessary permits. Complying by all zoning requirements is also highly important.
5. Determine the amount of energy that your home consumes to the average. You can do this by offering a list of how many hours of kilowatt is used by each day up-to-date device. Some have stickers that indicate the use of kilowatt. You can determine your monthly use by multiplying the 30-day results.