Are you facing issues in connecting WiFi Extender to Internet? If yes, then you are at right place.
Common reasons which prevent Wifi Extender to connect with internet are following:
- Devices which you use for connection such as laptop, mobile or desktop pc.
- Extender or Wifi Router.
- Incomplete installation of Netgear extender.
To resolve situations it is required to check all hardware’s first and troubleshoot the connection issues.
Following are the steps for diagnosing and troubleshooting the extender connection issue to internet:
- Extender must be placed away from material/devices such as elements which uses electromagnetism which could creates interference, absorption and reflection of signals.
- Look for any loose plug or cable in extender ports.
- Check the led light’s status in extender.
- Reset/restart your desktop, mobile, computer, tablet, router as well as extender.
- Check the firmware of extender if it is up-to-date or not.
- Do not place the extender in dead zones or corners of your home.
- Extender’s antennas should be placed in line-of-sight of one another, with no metal objects like pipes, ceiling and reinforced concrete near it.
- Check if extender is not placed near radio wave transmitting devices like Bluetooth speakers, microwave ovens and cordless phones.
In case you have tried all the solutions mentioned above but the issue still persists, in such case, reset the extender to the default factory settings and configure it again. If still your Netgear Wifi Extender Not Working, then you can connect with our technicians on our toll free number.