Have you always had an interest in all Russian things, like caviar, borscht, Russian Ballet, cold weather, etc.? Are you thinking about moving to Russia for a new, life-changing experience? Here, I'll help you find everything about how to move to Russia:
1. knowing in advance which documents you need before you move to Russia. Russian consulate can help in this regard. You will need a visa and must register with the Russian police. If you are looking for a Russian visa then you can explore https://www.russianvisa.my/.
2. Stay connected with friends or ex-pats who have lived in Russia. They are the best source of information and can help you as you plan your moves.
3. Research the different regions to decide where you want to live or rent an apartment. Look into the cost of rent compared to buying a home. Also, dealing with real estate agents Russia, if possible.
4. Decide with your company exists to move your personal belongings to Russia. Be careful to take along items such as jewelry, art, and antiques for the Russian restrictions on exports of certain goods.
5. Before you move to Russia, check with your regular doctor. Make sure you get a full physical, immunization is needed, and a good supply of prescription drugs (if you need).
6. Also examine what the banking requirements, if you will be able to get savings or checking account set up and also if there are ATMs that accept certain credit cards if you have one.
7. Read the laws in Russia so that you know what is true and what is not. This is an absolute must before you move to Russia.
8. Learn a few key phrases in the local language in case you need help in the future or become lost in the city. It will also help when eating in the dining room of local and order food and drinks.